Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bleh . xD .

I don't think I can write as good as you v haha . But here goes =D .






bleh . Yeap . I can't write as good as you . hahaha .


But like . I just want to say lah . Honestly ?
There is NoOne in the entire world right now , that matters more to me than you .

I find I'm like . Cold and harsh . At times . Like if I had the choice . I would rather kill a person whos a jerk or anything than forgive them . To me . People like them aren't supposed to exist in the world . Thier supposed to be the slaves serving at the feet of demons from hell . If I could , I would kill them right now . But I won't . Cause I've got friends , family . And I don't supress my urge to kill them because I do . I supress my urge to kill them because others want me to .

Thats how harsh I can be . How unfeeling and uncaring I am . But I don't feel the same for people who aren't like that . But I'm starting to feel that that uncaring cold side of me needs to change . I need a serious change on that side of me . But I don't know how . I want to but I can't seem to stop feeling that deep hatred for people who don't care about thier lives or are jerks or stuff like that .

Until well . You came along . =D . I don't know why . But you've got this thing around you that just . I don't know . Makes me change the way I feel about stuff . Like seriously . haha . You're my way out . My plan B , my escape route . My tomorrow .

I just read your comment . The latest one . I'm seriously beginning to think that we'll last forever . No matter what obstacles or misunderstandings or whatever . I don't care about that lah . I just know that you're a piece of me now . I'm certain Oh and yeah . I miss you and your hugs =D . Like one week is sooo long without em lah . And like . one week with you around . Time just flashes by me .

You've got something around you thats making me stay v . You're not like . not important and all kay ? And I won't 'discard' you or anything . But I would leave you awhile to tend to her if she needs me . But no discarding or whatever . I'm always here . You can trust me completely with every single thing that needs trust .

I'll never ever leave .

Cause I'm already here .
Oh and nothings standing in our way kay hahaha . We'll just ram into them at insanely high velocities and they'd be squashed flat . =D .

Ahhh dammit .
I have the best girlfriend in the world .





Oh and everyone other than v reading this . Don't get too curious . hahaha .
Cause I'll just go like . GRIN . xD .

No comments: