Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Perhaps thats what I need . A little more time compared to other people . To think . And to ponder a little . Or maybe time itself should lengthen . Then we'd all move a little slower , think a little slower . Choices will be a made a little slower than it used to be . Or maybe . Time should lengthen , and we will be immune to it . That means we'd be dying older . But having more time to spend with people .

That would be prefereble . Or would it ?

Living on the edge has its certain ring . Fast paced . Thats how I would want it . But you're running fast . Not jumping . And jumping is something I can't afford . Cause if I fall . I don't think I can get up again .

I don't know . But from what I see . Theres only two gifts I can give you .

One of these , is roots . And the other ,

Wings .

No comments: