Friday, September 21, 2007

Abstinence .

Abstinence . The ability to hold on and never let go . Never give up . Immeasurable amounts of determination , endurance and perseverance . Courage to fight for what you believe in . Strength to fight for what you would protect . And Sacrifice to fight for what you would give your life for . To trust you when everyone else doubts you and make way for that doubting too . To never give in or up and hold fast to dreams and hopes . To fight for someone . No matter what stands in thier way . Justice . To protect . To persevere and endure . To never give up .

To Abstain .

But incidences and forthcomings never arise to allow me to show how much I would sacrifice for you or how much of myself I would give to saving your life .


I'm eating siphone cake now . With my ghastly milo I made for myself . I dont know how to spell the name of the cake but you get the idea . I have a few surprises for you . Numbers and all . But I dont think it'll fit you . Sleeveless stuff hahaha . But we'll see soon enough .






I love you more than anything in the world .

No comments: