Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cameron

I was browsing through all my old photos and I came across this one haha . My dad knew this guy who worked for Bank Negara lah . And the staff there has acess to this bungalow overlooking this valley thing at Cameron . Only the staff can use it . The bungalow I mean . And oh thank god my dad knew this guy . We went with Shaun they all , that guy and a few of his friends . And seriously man , it was sooo beautiful . We stayed at that spot for like 3 to 4 days I think ? Mahjong , guitar , packeted milo , maggi cup , tv , and nothing else but talking to each other and loving the air . It was soo beautiful seriously :) . I miss that place . So nostalgic , note the nostalgic feel of the picture lol . I fell down after that haha .




My god I miss my long hair :D .

No comments: