Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy , :D .

I'm really really happy now . Haha .

MeiKwan raped my chick ! Hahaha . Thier so funny lah . Its time to change my profile pic on friendster I think . We need new pictures . Haha . No seriously .
I'm eating this sour worm thing now . So gummy and sour-ish . Sour things catch my attention . Haha .

Going for guitar classes soon . No poems or nothing to put up today people . Haha . Cause I'm just too happy . And when I'm happy hahaha . Theres nothing wrong with my life . =D .

Everything nowadays is just . Perfect .

Hahaha . We just need a little privacy though . :D . Ili gave me tips on how to french but I still have no idea . I'm so bleh lah . Haha .

Hmmm . MeiKwan is seriously going over the top hahaha . Shes lucky shes a girl . If not . Haha . Stop raping v ! hahaha . Shes mine =D .


I ;loveyouu . =] .

No comments: