Thursday, August 30, 2007

What happens if you die tonight .

If you had died tonight .

Well definitely I won't kill myself or anything . Not that I don't want to , I would want to . But I won't because you would'nt want me to .

But man . I'd be crushed to a pulp . It would hit me in a huge wave . An impact with an immesurable amount of force . Not physical force . But spiritual ones . Forces that inflict more pain than a million bullets . And I would'nt care about what's happening around me . My knees would shudder and I would kneel on the floor lifelessly . Tears would blind my eyes . Everything will swim in a whirling pool before me .

No words would be able to explain the grief I would feel . It would be crushing . So painful it'll make me scream when I sleep . Wreath and struggle in pain as imaginary arms strangle me . Jacknifing on the floor wildly . Pain would be my being . And it would scar me forever .

I would miss you like . Ugh , I dont know how to put it lahh . Like so so so much . And as higher mammals and humans . We tend to feel emotions we cannot explain before . But now . These feeling are all known as one .

Loss .

But I will live on and you will be in my everything . I would taste you as I have tasted you before . And you will live on inside me . Breathe what I breathe and see what I see . Cause a piece of you is already inseperably indestructably inevietably fused with a piece of mine . We'll last forever remember ?

And not even Death can split us apart .

If you had died tonight .

No comments: