Monday, September 3, 2007

Justice .





The Law of Ueki . Its such a cool show kay . Its an anime by the way . But it provides extremely realistic values . Like seriously .


The story is about this boy called Kosuke Ueki whos given superpowers by God Candidates . He is unwillingly put into a contest between other people who has superpowers called the Battle Game . The winner will rule the world . When Ueki's God Candidate Koba-sen sacrifices his life for Ueki , Ueki decides he will win the Battle Game .

But the main theme of The Law of Ueki is : Justice .


Justice = The will and determination to protect what you believe in no matter what the consequence or the obstacle .


I am facinated by justice . To me , justice means : Love , Willpower and Sacrifice .


I am just simply inspired by how Ueki no matter what odds are against him , just stands up and faces them . There was once , when Koba-sen (Ueki's God Candidate) , saved Ueki when he was falling from the sky while facing an opponent called Robert Hadyn . And whats more , Koba-sen knew very very well that when a God Candidate intervenes in a battle . That God Candidate would be sent to hell . But Koba-sen chose his justice . Sacrifice for what you believe in .

And believe me , I would chose my justice . Whether how lame it seems to be . Or whatever .
And this list includes :
- Saving you when you're drowning no matter what the consequence .
- Pushing you away when a lorry is about to hit you no matter what the consequence .
- Being there when you need me no matter what the consequence .
- Destroying whatever is opposing you no matter what the consequence .
When I say no matter what the consequence , I mean , no matter what the consequence .
Even if it would harm me , injure me gravely , kill me .
I'll choose to sacrifice for what I believe in . Because what I believe in is you .
I'd put my life in your hands without a moments hesitation ,
I'd sacrifice my life for you to ensure your existence ,
I'd trust you with all of me when everyone doubts you ,
I'd lie to everyone else if it would save you and kill me ,
So long as men can breathe and eyes can see ,
so long as life from me can give life to thee .
I'll save you no matter what the consequence . Cause you're my justice .
And I'd sacrifice my life if I have to save yours .

No comments: